This site looks much better on a Mac! If you're on a PC, don't despair, all is not lost.
- If the popup photos are not fully visible, your display needs to be set to a minimum of 1024x768 and your browser needs to be maximized so that it fills the screen. If you still can't see the whole images, close one or more of the toolbars that you probably don't use anyway (in view menu in Internet Explorer).
- If you don't have a high speed internet connection you may have to wait for all of the images to load. Apologies if this is the case but we decided to use lots of large high quality images in order to make the site compelling, especially for today's visual learners.
- If you can't see the video, you need to install the Flash Player.
- If the photos are misaligned, it's because different browsers render web pages differently. C'est la web.
- If the photos look fuzzy, you need glasses.